Sunday 12 September 2010

A great surprise


Look what my blog friend ,Helen ,has sent me .The little packet was collected from the Post Office yesterday.Inside was waiting some wooden cotton reels which I will add to my collection & above all some buttons.

These buttons are not just any old buttons ,but old Bakelite buttons.They are absolutely gorgeous.One is destined to go on my very special Bliss Bag which I will be lining today in fabric.

Helen also popped in two fridge magnets of Monkey & Darrell.You really need to visit their blog & see all the great things the duo get up to over on Mums Monkey.They are so funny.

All this was wrapped in a little organza bag.I forgot to put the bag in the picture ,but I will fill it with some lavender I have dried from the garden this summer & pop it in with my wool to ward the moths off.Smells so much nicer than moth balls!

Thank s Helen.So very kind.

No comments: